Want to know the accurate UNN Cut Off Mark for Medical Radiography? Then this page is your final bus stop. We won’t just show you the cut off mark, you will learn a lot of other things.
But before we tell you about this “LOT OF THINGS”, let’s answer the main question that probably made you enter this page; What is UNN Cut off mark for Medical radiography:
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Simplified Answer: UNN Cut off Mark for Medical Radiography is 263!
Don’t go yet! The information above is incomplete. There is a lot more you need to know about UNN Cut off mark for medial radiography and that’s exactly why we created this page.
Specifically, this page will explain UNN Cut-Off Mark for Medical Radiography (things you probably didn’t know about the cut off mark).
Then we will go further to show you the accurate and official cut off mark for Medical Radiography in UNN for the past five years.
We will also show you related medical courses you can switch to if you didn’t meet the cut off mark.
That’s not all! In UNN if you have a wrong JAMB subject combination, even if you score high in JAMB, you won’t be admitted. That’s exactly why we will tell you the accurate JAMB subject for Medical Radiography in UNN.
Guess what? That’s not still all. We will still show you the school fees for Medical Radiography students from their year one to their final year.
But before we dive in, do note:
MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHY is a very competitive course in UNN. You just don’t have to score high in JAMB, you also have to score extremely high in the UNN post UTME. This is why you DEFINETELY need to smartly prepare for the UNN post utme with our myUNN Post UTME App. Install the Android App Here or see the App Full Benefits Here.
Congratulations on installing the app! You now have a better chance than other Medical Radiography aspirants.
Now let’s tell you more about the cut off mark.
- UNN Cut-Off Mark for Medical Radiography Explained
- UNN Cut-Off Marks for Medical Radiography for Past 5 years
- Takeaway about UNN Cut Off Mark for Medical Radiography
- Related Medial Radiography Courses to Choose If you Didn’t Meet the Cut Mark
- UNN Requirements for Medical Radiography
- School Fees for Medical Radiography in UNN
- Do You Still Have Questions
UNN Cut-Off Mark for Medical Radiography Explained
This is the departmental cut-off mark for Medical Radiography in UNN. It’s usually gotten by adding JAMB and POST UTME scores together and then dividing the result by two. The result is what we call UNN Aggregate or Average Score.
UNN cut off marks usually comes out after the post UTME.
UNN Cut-Off Marks for Medical Radiography for Past 5 years
In UNN, aspirants are admitted through merit, catchment, educationally less developed states (ELDS), supplementary, and IM (knowing someone influential in the school).
Since the scope of this page is just to tell you about cut off marks, we won’t deviate into the supplementary. However, you can check our post on UNN supplementary admission here.
Merit cut-off mark for a course in UNN is always the highest followed by catchment cut off marks, then ELDS cut off marks.
Catchment are states geographically within UNN, which includes Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, and Delta. While ELDS states include Adamawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Benue, etc.
The table below will show you the UNN Medical Radiography cut-off marks for merit and some catchment states from 2017 to date.
- NR – means the cut off mark has not been released
- NA – means the cut off mark was not available online.
Just like we have already mentioned, the cut-off marks for ELDS are usually lower than merit cut off marks.
Takeaway about UNN Cut Off Mark for Medical Radiography
- As can be seen in the table above, UNN cut-off marks change every year, though the change might not be much.
- UNN cut off mark for Medical Radiography is not just the score you should have in either JAMB or POST-UTME. It should be the average of both, as discussed above.
- UNN JAMB Cut Off Mark for all courses has always been between 160 – 200. However, if you are applying for a course like a Medical Radiography, you should definitely have a high jamb score.
- If you pass either the merit, catchment or ELDS cut off marks, you will be admitted to UNN’s first admission list.
- As a UNN MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHY Aspirant, if your jamb score is above 260, in most cases you will be admitted on merit admission, especially if you score extremely high in UNN POST UTME.
- Because of the competitive nature of Medical Radiography, sometimes even with a high JAMB score, candidates won’t still be admitted because of their low post-UTME score. Advice? Prepare very well for the POST UTME, especially with our myUNN Post UTME App.
Having seen the UNN past years cut off marks for medical radiography, you are now fully aware that the course is competitive. So if you are relaxing, you better get up now! Start preparing for the UNN post UTME smartly with our myUNN Post UTME App. Install the Android App Here or see the App Full Benefits Here.
Related Medial Radiography Courses to Choose If you Didn’t Meet the Cut Mark
While UNN general JAMB Cut off marks for all courses, including nursing has been between 160 – 180, we strongly advise UNN Medial Radiography aspirants with low JAMB score to change their course to less competitive courses.
Hence if you score below 240 in JAMB, it’s advised you change to the following Medial Radiography related but less competitive courses below:
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
UNN Requirements for Medical Radiography
Aside from knowing the UNN cut-off mark for Medical Radiography, you also need to know the requirements for the course. That’s because even if you pass the cut-off mark, if you don’t possess the right combination you will be denied admission.
Below are the requirements for Medical Radiography in UNN:
- JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION: English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- O’LEVEL (WAEC, NECO, ETC) REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must possess at least five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
School Fees for Medical Radiography in UNN
As of the time of updating this page, these are the school fees for Medical Radiography in UNN:
- New Students: N77,700
- 2nd year – #52,100
- Other years – #47,000
- Final years – #47,500
RECOMMENDED: UNN School Fees for all Courses
If you carefully read through every piece of information on this post, you should now know a lot about the cut-off mark for medical radiography. You should also know the requirements for medical radiography.
More importantly, you should have known that using myUNN post UTME App will not only make you score high in JAMB, but it will also make your journey into UNN very smooth. You can install/download the Android App Here or see the App Full Benefits Here.
Do You Still Have Questions
If yes, just go to the comment box below and ask your question. We will answer you as soon as we can.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.