UNN Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. The new deadline to apply is now 15th January 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic session is out. Registration commences Wednesday 5th August and will end on 15th January 2021.
Update: UNN Direct entry registration is still ongoing until 15th January 2021. The screening exam will hold on January 26th, 2021. See the timetable below.
Candidates Eligible to Apply: DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
UNN JUPEB Candidates are encouraged to obtain the Direct Entry Form.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Schedule
TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2021
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (ALL FACULTIES), FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL TEACHNICAL EDUCATION
FACULTY/DEPARTMENT: ALL FACULTIES
VENUE 1: NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Medicine and Surgery
- Veterinary Medicine
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Health Sciences and Technology
1: pm – 3:00 pm
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Social Sciences
VENUE II: CENTRE FOR DISTANCE AND e-LEARNING, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Vocational Technical Education
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Environmental Studies
- Business Administration
1:00pm – 3:00 pm
- MOP UP (for all candidates who missed their exam)
How to Apply for UNN Direct Entry
- Log on to the UNN Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students and click Online Application Form
- The Click on 2020/2021 DE Admission Screening Application
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Direct Entry Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
CLOSING DATE: Deadline to apply is 15th January 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.