Comprehensive Updates for University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants.
This updates is for UNN prospective students. Please do not forget to share with your friends to also help other aspirants in your friend list.
** Save this post, you might need it again!
- UNN has again CONFIRMED that the Post utme exams will hold from Monday 18th – 26th January 2021. They won’t postpone the exam!!!!
- All candidates are REMINDED that they MUST come with their face masks and hand sanitizers, as no candidate would be allowed into the Venues without these, in compliance with NCDC protocols.
- Available ACCOMMODATION Options
- Option 1: The University would provide hostel accommodation for candidates who need such services at the rate of N2,000 per night, subject to a maximum of 2 nights per person. For further inquiries on Hostel Accommodation, candidates can contact the following GSM numbers: 08035495441, 09063257174, 08037741813, 08107940933, 08037439908, 08030942155
- Option 2: Some churches like ST. Peters Chaplaincy do offer free accommodation. Their accommodation is just where you can keep your head. Maybe on a mat or bench or something. Nobody will give you bed o. Also, note that the side is usually very crowded. Some students last year got stranded. You might have plan B.
- Option 3: You can stay in a hotel. There are over 15 hotels within UNN campus. The cost depends on the hotel, budget from N7,000. When you get to Peace park in Nsukka, just ask a bike man where you can get hotel around. There are also hotels inside UNN; CEC (near school library) and Nikole Palace (near faculty of Agric).
- Option 4: Some students are offering paid accommodation. They will charge you N2,000 – N4,000 per night depending on the room comfort. There a lots of students doing this accommodation business but the few I know in-person and trust are Tochi: 08136325777 or Uche: 07017078807. As time goes on, I will update the list.
- There you have it, now there shouldn’t be a reason for you to get stranded on your exam day due to accommodation.
- For those who applied for a change of course and it is yet to reflect, don’t worry, it will definitely reflect.
- If you registered the UNN Post utme with awaiting O’level result, note that the school will reopen the portal (after the screening) for you to upload your result. According to the school management, they said if you don’t upload your result when they reopen the portal, it will affect your chances of gaining admission. I will inform you when they reopen it.
- You’re required to come to the exam venue with your reprinted post utme slip and jamb result. Printing in colored is okay but not compulsory. The jamb result must not be original. The original jamb result is the one that has your passport. It’s usually N1,000.
- UNN Post utme registration is still ongoing and will end 15th Jan 2021. Also if you have friends who want to change UNN, tell them to feel free to go and ahead. If in doubt, they can call UNN ICT via 08139833300
- If you stay far away from the school, I recommend you come a day or two before your exam day.
- Thousands of UNN Aspirants are already using the “MyUNN Post-UTME App” to prepare for the post-utme. Most of them are now confident to face the exam. If you’re not doing the same, YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN. Among other things, the app also has helpful guides that were created just for UNN Aspirants.
Premium users of the app also get PDF of UNN post-utme past questions as added bonus.
Install “MyUNN Post UTME App” from play store now and start or intensify your preparation. [CLICK HERE to Install the App]
We wish you the very best of luck in your forthcoming examination.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.