The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Second Batch Admission List for the 2021/2022 Session is out. See how to check admission status.
We want to use this medium to inform the public that the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Second Batch Admission List for the 2021/2022 session is Out. This is the supplementary list.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List.
Check Name on PDF:
Check on the JAMB Portal
Candidates should follow the procedure below to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS Portal
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility (Use a google chrome browser).
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Caps Portal
- Check Admission on JAMB Admission Portal.
- UNN School Fees
- UNN Acceptance Fee
- Meet UNN New Vice Chancellor
- Everything to know about UNN Off-Campus Accommodation
- Join UNN Facebook Group for UNN Students and Aspirants
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.