UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital (UTH), Osogbo, School Of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The Form cost N10, 000.
After receiving accreditation from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, the UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital (UTH) in Osogbo has begun accepting students into its school of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing for the year 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital (UTH) School Of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing Admission Requirements
- Be a registered Nurse with a valid practising licence from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess five (5) credits pass in the following O’level subjects: English language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry, in not more than two (2) sitting (WAEC or NECO acceptable).
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital (UTH) Post Basic Paediatric Nursing Admission
Interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
For more information, interested candidates can call the following numbers 08069951231 or 08131076612.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.