Sale & Registration Period for 2020 UTME
The period of sale/registration for all candidates (UTME/DE) including those from Foreign Countries is from Monday, 13th January, 2020 to 17th February, 2020.
JAMB 2020 General Requirement for UTME/DE Candidates
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutions and Colleges of Education are five (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. Details are available in the eBrochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB State-Offices. It is available for download on www.jamb.gov.ng and on Android Mobile App from the Google Play store.
NOTE: DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD to any centre (or Cyber Café). Any centre that asks for more than your profile code, email address and registration number is a fraudster. Do not give any password..
DIRECT ENTRY Requirement
Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- Two passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) at the Advanced-Level Examination of IJMB, Cambridge, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate with SSCE/GCE.
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. For Education courses.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements.
- DE CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THEIR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS WITH WHICH THEY GAINED ADMISSION TO NCE/NID/DIPLOMA AND PREVIOUS DEGREE
- QUALIFICATIONS AWARDED BY EXAMINATION BODIES (IJMB, CAMBRIDGE, WAEC, JUPEB, etc) APPROVED BY NIGERIA SHALL NOT REQUIRE ANY PRIOR JAMB NUMBER.
PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATES NEED NOT TAKE UTME AND DE AT THE SAME TIME. IF THEY APPLY THROUGH UTME AND LATER OBTAIN DE QUALIFICATION, THEY CAN UPGRADE THEIR UTME TO DE AT NO COST.
JAMB 2020: Order of Choice of Institution
Every candidate is to note that the 1st choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovation Enterprise Institution, Polytechnic/Monotechnic, Nigerian Defence Academy or the Police Academy.
Click on the respective title below to read their information:
>> Sale & Registration Period for 2020 UTME.
The page above will also show you the General Requirement for UTME/DE Candidates and Order of Choice of Institution.
>> Steps for 2020 UTME Registration.
The page above will also show you other information like: how to retrieve profile code, JAMB ePin selling points, and duties of participating banks.
>> Six Different Method of Payment for 2020 UTME Registration.
The page above will also show you how foreign candidates can register and information they need!
>> How to Recover Lost ePIN After Payment.
The page above will also show you available JAMB 2020 Registration CBT centers.
>> How to Register 2020 UTME at CBT Centers.
The page above will also show you what deaf and dumb candidates must do. It will also tell you what to do if you have problem with your biometric (thumb print).
>> 2020 UTME Dates & Venue.
The page above will also discuss the 2020 UTME Registration fee/procurement of Registration ePINS.
>> Optional 2020 UTME Mock Examination (dates and important details).
The page above will also discuss General Information for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.