Steps for JAMB 2020 Registration
- One Cell (mobile) number can be used by one candidate. The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application, Examination/Admission. NOTE THE SIM-NUMBER USED. IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname First-Name Middle-Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019 e.g Tinubu Adamu Odumegwu. Surname and ﬁrst name are mandatory
- A Proﬁle Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number.
- Candidate presents the prole code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The formePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate
- v. Candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for
Self help in case of mistake/loss of profile code
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, send the [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number.
- To retrieve a lost Prole Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as text message from the same mobile number.
- To retrieve a lost Proﬁle Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as text message from the same mobile number.
JAMB ePIN Selling Points
- The ePIN outlets are:
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, Stanbic IBTC, STERLING, UNION and UNITY)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay,Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB and Regent MFB
- Online Payment Platforms: System Specs (Remita), InterSwitch (Quickteller) Upper-link, e-Transact and Unied Payment Services (UPS)
- Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society
- Others: Unique ICT, Digital Partners Network.
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed in 5D (i) above (InterSwitch)
- USSD (ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London.
Duties of Participating Banks/outlets
- Collect the Proﬁle Code from candidate’s phone
- Collect payment and vend ePIN by SMS to candidate’s phone
- Facilitate POS Payment, if necessary
- Issue Evidence of Payment
- Collect Centre Service Fees, if requested by the CBT Centre
- ePIN is to be delivered electronically to candidates and not to be
>> Sale & Registration Period for 2020 UTME.
The page above will also show you the General Requirement for UTME/DE Candidates and Order of Choice of Institution.
>> Steps for 2020 UTME Registration.
The page above will also show you other information like: how to retrieve profile code, JAMB ePin selling points, and duties of participating banks.
>> Six Different Method of Payment for 2020 UTME Registration.
The page above will also show you how foreign candidates can register and information they need!
>> How to Recover Lost ePIN After Payment.
The page above will also show you available JAMB 2020 Registration CBT centers.
>> How to Register 2020 UTME at CBT Centers.
The page above will also show you what deaf and dumb candidates must do. It will also tell you what to do if you have problem with your biometric (thumb print).
>> 2020 UTME Dates & Venue.
The page above will also discuss the 2020 UTME Registration fee/procurement of Registration ePINS.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.