2020 UTME Date & Venue
- The 2019 CBT EXAMINATION will commence on Saturday, 14th March and end on Saturday, 4th April, 2020.
- The venue of the examination will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town(s).
JAMB DOES NOT POST ANY CANDIDATE TO ANY EXAMINATION TOWN (OR GROUP OF TOWNS) OTHER THAN THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION.
CANDIDATES ARE, HOWEVER, ADVISED TO REGISTER ON TIME BEFORE THE AVAILABLE SPACES IN THEIR TOWN OF CHOICE OR GROUP OF TOWNS ARE EXHAUSTED AND THEREFORE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
2020 UTME Registration fee/procurement of Registration ePINS
- Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred (N3, 500) Naira Only. Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira only, is paid to obtain the reading text “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME Candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A. H. Mohammed for DE Candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight foreign centres.
- A CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure and other vital materials is also given free.
- Candidates should note that ePINS purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable
- Candidates are advised to keep as private and conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses and ePINs..
Click on the respective title below to read their information:
>> Sale & Registration Period for 2020 UTME.
The page above will also show you the General Requirement for UTME/DE Candidates and Order of Choice of Institution.
>> Steps for 2020 UTME Registration.
The page above will also show you other information like: how to retrieve profile code, JAMB ePin selling points, and duties of participating banks.
>> Six Different Method of Payment for 2020 UTME Registration.
The page above will also show you how foreign candidates can register and information they need!
>> How to Recover Lost ePIN After Payment.
The page above will also show you available JAMB 2020 Registration CBT centers.
>> How to Register 2020 UTME at CBT Centers.
The page above will also show you what deaf and dumb candidates must do. It will also tell you what to do if you have problem with your biometric (thumb print).
>> 2020 UTME Dates & Venue.
The page above will also discuss the 2020 UTME Registration fee/procurement of Registration ePINS.
>> 2020 UTME Mock Examination (dates and important details).
The page above will also discuss General Information for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.