Veritas University Postgraduate Form 2020: The Veritas University Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. The form cost N10,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
The College of Post-graduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja, (the Catholic University of Nigeria) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized Institutions for admission into the Post-graduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: Veritas University Postgraduate COURSES.
Veritas University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credits at O’Level in the composition of subjects required by each department.
- The requirement for admission into the Masters Degree programme is a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and 3.00 CGPA from a recognized University.
- A candidate may be required to go through our diploma programme which may serve as a ‘bridge’ programme especially, for people who did not graduate in that programme of BA/B.Sc.
- Admission into our post-graduate diploma will require a minimum of third class and above in BA/B.Sc.
- All application must be accompanied by academic transcripts and referee’s reports.
- The College of Post-graduate Studies of Veritas University may take registered students of higher degrees from other Universities on transfer if they meet the University’s conditions for entry to such programmes.
DURATION FOR VERITAS UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE COURSES
Masters Degree Programme
The duration for masters degree programme will be a minimum of three (3) semesters and maximum of five (5) semesters for full time and a minimum of five (5) semesters and maximum of seven (7) for part-time.
The duration for full-time PGD programmes will be a minimum of two (2) semesters and maximum of four (4) semesters. For part-time, duration will be a minimum of four (4) semesters and maximum of six (6) semesters.
How to Apply for Veritas University Postgraduate Admission Form.
- Candidates should visit Veritas website at www.veritas.edu.ng and click on “Postgraduate” under academics to download application form and application procedure; or visit the College Office
- The completed form should be submitted to the “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja”, along with the evidence of paymen.
- Manual Application forms can be completed by downloading the PDF form from our website.
- The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to email@example.com after paying the non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only or its dollar equivalent into the University account below;
ACCOUNT NAME: VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA
ACCOUNT NO: 1015499870
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Click the buttons below to download the necessary forms in pdf.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
- Original and photocopies of qualifying certificates
- Original and photocopy ofNYSC certificate/Exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Academic Transcript (To be forwarded directly to “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja” by candidate’s University).
Contact PG Office: (Mr. Silas Ogbonna) 07012866390
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.