Wema Bank Plc is now accepting applications from candidates with innovative tech skills that will benefit the bank’s vision in digital banking for its 2022 ‘Tech’ Graduate Trainee Programme. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is April 22, 2022.
Are you looking at joining the leading digital bank in Nigeria? Do you have innovative tech skills that will benefit our vision in digital banking?
WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 ‘Tech’ Bankers-in-Training Program” into the following business areas:
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- IT Networking and Administration
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second Class Upper Degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have passion for IT (specialized technology)
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.