The Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Change of Course Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. This is for both ND and and BSc (Education). See how to apply and other details below:
This is to inform all candidates who didn’t see their name on the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Admission List that they can now purchase the YABATECH Change of Course Form for 2019/2020 session.
Applicants are advised to also change their course on JAMB portal.
The change of course form is for both National Diploma (ND) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) also called Degree students.
YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility.
- All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME score and minimum of 45% aggregate score.
- Those changing to ND programmes must have 12% CBT score and minimum of 45% aggregate.
YABATECH Change of Course Available Programmes.
The following Programmes are available for change of course
- AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENTAND VALUATION
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
- LEISURE AND TOURISM
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
- TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN & REGIONAL
- WELDING AND FABRICATION
- ART EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
- COMPUTER EDUCATION
- HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION
- INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- PHYSICS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Please Note: You MUST apply for a course that suites your JAMB/O’level subjects. See the Subject Combination for the above courses at HERE.
Deadline to Apply: Not stated.
For further enquiries on the YABATECH Change of Course Form, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1, and 24 Old Administration Block.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.