YABATECH Final Decision on e-Learning for Students during Covid-19 Period
This is to inform all students of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) that the management of the institution has announced that e-learning lectures will commence on Monday, May 25th 2020.
This was disclosed in a circular addressed to all Academic Staff of the Institution and signed by the Registrar, Dr. S. O. Momodu.
The circular fully reads:
Further to the directive of the Minister of Education, the Academic Board at its meeting held on Friday, May 8, 2020 considered the modalities for E-Learning for all students during the COVID 19 period and resolved as follows:
- On-line Teaching should commence for all categories of students by Monday, May 25th 2020.
- All Academic staff should engage their students through online lectures.
- There will be two (2) weeks normal practical classes after the on-line teaching before the semester examination.
- Academic staff are advised to use any convenient on-line teaching platform i.e. Zoom, WhatsApp, Telegram, Google Classroom etc to interact with the students.
- Academic staff are requested to inform their various Heads of Department of the specific on-line teaching platform adopted.
- The Head of Department should be included in whichever platform adopted for ease of supervision.
READ ALSO: When will Schools Resume in Nigeria (Good News).
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.