Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSUK) formerly called Northwest University ano (NWU) has extended the post utme screening dates for 2023/2024 session. Details below.
YMSUK Post-Utme to start on TUESDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2023.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
LATEST UPDATE: YUMSUK extends Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Dates
This is to kindly inform you that the University Management of Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSUK) has approved Wednesday 13TH, and Thursday 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2023 as the dates for 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DATE: Wednesday 13TH TO THURSDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2023 (2 DAYS)
- TIME: 8:00 AM DAILY
- VENUE: YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, MAIN CAMPUS, KOFAR KABUGA-KOFAR RUWA ROAD, KANO.
YMSUK Direct Entry Screening Schedule
The screening of Direct Entry applicants would also take place on Friday 15TH TO Saturday 16TH SEPTEMBER 2023 at the various Faculties of the University.
- DATE: Friday 15TH TO Saturday 16TH SEPTEMBER 2023 (3 DAYS) TIME: 8:00 AM
- VENUE: RESPECTIVE DEPARTMENTS IN THE UNIVERSITY’S CAMPUSES
Please note the above information and provide the necessary action.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.