Yobe State University, YSU Admission List for 2021/2022 Session is Out.
This is to inform the general public especially UTME aspirants of Yobe State University that the YSU Admission List for the 2021/2022 session has been released.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
How to Check YSU Admission List.
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the JAMB portal:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-doted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such a case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Admitted Students Should Note the Following:
- Visit the JAMB CAPS Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer.
- Candidates who have received a notification of admission from jamb and have not seen their names on the below list, should contact the admission officer for clarification.
- YSU Clearance Documents: JAMB Original Result Slip (UTME candidates only), JAMB Original Admission Letter, University’s Admission Letter, Original candidates credentials (SSCE result, Indigene Letter, Birth/Declaration Age certificate, A’level result (for DE students). The image below contains the documents, you can download it for reference purpose.
Print your Admission Letter Online
- Go to https://ysu.edu.ng/utme/utme2020/login.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and RRR Code
- Proceed to Print Admission Letter
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.