YSU Cut-Off Mark 2023: This page will show you everything you need to know about the Yobe State University Damaturu (YSU) Cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public, especially the Yobe State University Damaturu (YSU) aspirants that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150 and above depending on the course.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
If you want us to update you on WhatsApp, then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group.
- YSU JAMB Cut-off Mark for all Courses
- YSU Cut-off for All Courses
- YSU Courses with 150 cut-off marks
- YSU Departmental Cut-Off Mark
- YSU Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
- What is the JAMB cut off for YSU?
- Is YSU Post UTME form for 2023 out?
- How much is YSU school fees?
- Do you have any other questions?
- Recommended Articles:
YSU JAMB Cut-off Mark for all Courses
The YSU 2023 JAMB Cut off marks for some courses for the 2023/2024 session is 150 for some courses.
NOTE: Although the minimum cut-off mark is 150, some courses require a higher cut-off mark. Check out the cut-off mark for all courses below:
YSU Cut-off for All Courses
|1||College of Medical Science||MBBS – |
Physiotherapy – 190
Human Anatomy and Human Physiology – 170
|2||Science||Biochemistry, Geology and Microbiology – 150|
|3||Law||Law – 180|
|4||Sciences||Computer Science – 170|
|5||All other courses||All other courses – 150|
YSU Courses with 150 cut-off marks
- ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES:
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION ARTS:
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SCIENCE EDUCATION
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
YSU Departmental Cut-Off Mark
YSU departmental cut-off mark is usually different from their JAMB cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off mark is the final mark that will determine a candidate’s admission.
For years now, YSU has not made its departmental merit/ELDS/Catchment cutoff mark public.
If we should judge with previous years, then we will be right to say the YSU departmental cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 session will not be made public. But if they do make it public, we will update this page as soon as possible.
YSU Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What is the JAMB cut off for YSU?
150 – 190!
YSU minimum JAMB cut-off mark is 150.
Is YSU Post UTME form for 2023 out?
Yes ! As of the time of writing this, the post utme form is out.
Always check the YSU Post utme page here for up-to-date post utme updates.
How much is YSU school fees?
The school fees is between N36,250 to N52,250 depending on the course and year of study.
CHECK YSU School Fees Page here for a detailed breakdown of the fees.
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any other questions feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. Allschool will provide accurate answers to your question.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.