Wondering how to confirm if your result has been uploaded on JAMB Portal? Worry know more because we will show you how to check if your O’level Result has been uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal. THIS PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
Following the directives from Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), no candidate with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result will be admitted into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
It’s therefore essential that candidates Upload their O’level result on JAMB CAPS Portal.
Update: We have confirmed that you can now check if your result is on the JAMB CAPS portal. See how to check it below.
On this page, we will show you how to check if your O’level (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB) is on JAMB CAPS Portal. Before we proceed, please note that as at the time of updating this page, JAMB is yet to upload the result of 2021/2022 session to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS Portal
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to check if your O’level Result has been uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal
Using Mobile Phone
- Step One: Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/,
- Step Two: At the top right of your screen, click the three-dot (as displayed in the image below)
- Step three: Click on “Desktop site” (as indicated in the image below)
- Step four: Login with your username and password.
- Step Five: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Step Six: Then click on Admission Status,
- Step Seven: You should then click on check admission status and enter your JAMB Registration number if it’s not there already
- Step Eight: Click on Access my CAPS.
- Step Nine: Then click on My O’level
- Step Ten: If you result is on JAMB Portal, you will see your grades as indicated in the image above.
- Step Eleven: If your result is not on the JAMB Portal, you will A/R in your grades. If that’s your case, hurry to a nearby JAMB CBT CENTER and upload yours. Else you won’t be offered admission
Using Desktop Computer / Laptop
- Step 1: Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility/,
- Step 2: Login in with your username(e-mail) and password.
- Step 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Step 4: Then click on Admission Status,
- Step 5: You should then click on check admission status and enter your JAMB Registration number if its not there already.
- Step 6: Click on Access my CAPS.
- Step 7: Then click on My O’level
- Step 8: If you result is on JAMB Portal, you will see your grades as indicated in the image above.
- Step 9: If your result is not on the JAMB Portal, you will A/R in your grades. If that’s your case, hurry to a nearby JAMB CBT CENTER and upload yours. Else you won’t be offered admission
FAQ on Uploading O’level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal
I wanted to access my CAPS to check whether my waec result documents have been uploaded but this message “not eligible” pops up Every time.
That’s because the JAMB have not started uploading results for that session.
Is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result Compulsory
Yes, it is Compulsory, as it is one of the requirements to gain admission into ANY school in Nigeria.
I Checked My Result but I didn’t see my Exam Number. Please what should I do?
No need to worry as it’s not a problem. According to JAMB Support, it will be updated.
When is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result to JAMB Portal Going to End?
As stated by JAMB, there is no exact deadline for re-uploading of the O’Level results to the JAMB portal. All applicants are to be notified that the deadline will be scheduled by the institution itself.
Can someone who has used a result during registration replace the result with another one
Yes, it is possible. the previous result detail will be deleted upon login.
I’m on the issue of my examination number, all were intact except for the number, I hope it is not a problem or does that mean I have to re-upload again
It is not a problem. Just ignore it.
Is JAMB Re-uploading of NECO or WAEC results for everybody.
It is compulsory if you used awaiting results during the UTME Registration
I tried checking mine but saw YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO USE THIS SERVICE. Why
Lately, some candidates started seeing this message when they try checking the result on JAMB Portal. The best solution is to check back later. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks. It will be resolved!!!
I have uploaded my O’level Result but I am still seeing AR. Why?
If you are sure you have uploaded your result but still seeing ‘AR’ or its equivalent, then you should check back after a few weeks. By then JAMB must have updated the CAPS. If the problem persists, please revisit the JAMB CBT Center and tell them to delete the previous result and re-upload it. It should reflect immediately.
Got other questions?
If you have further questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.