How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Admission Status Portal for all years (Using Mobile Phone & Desktop Computer)…
Here we will show you how to use your mobile phone and/or desktop computer to check your admission status on jamb portal. We will use illustrative pictures for easy understanding.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is totally FREE! Just follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit JAMB portal at Jamb.org.ng/eFacility/
- Step 2: Enter Your Login details in the space provided
- Step 3: When you successfully login, on your dashboard, click on Check Admission Status (check image above)
- Step 4: Select Exam Year 1 (eg 2020 UTME), enter your JAMB registration Number 2 and click on check admission status 3 (check image below)
- If you have not been offered admission, you will see “Sorry, No Admission is Given yet”.
- If JAMB is processing your admission, you will see “Your Admission is being Processed”
- If however you have been offered admission, you will see “Congratulations….”. Then make sure you accept your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
Note: To check your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal, click the “Access Caps” and then click on “check admission status”. Make sure you are using google chrome browser and switch it to desktop view.
To switch to desktop site, click on the three dot at the top right of your screen.
RECOMMENDED: How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.