WAEC Timetable 2020: The 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) updated timetable is finally out.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates preparing to sit for the West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) that the West African Examination Council (WAEC) have released the updated and final waec timetable 2020.
According to the updated timetable, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Nigerian school candidates, 2020, will commence on 17th August, 2020 and will end on 12th September, 2020.
WAEC Timetable for May/June.
Before we show you the timetable, there are few things we need to clarify so you do not get confused. They are:
- When one asterisks (*) it means that the subject is available to candidates in Ghana only.
- If you see two asterisks, (**) that means the subject is available to candidates in Nigeria only
- Three asterisks (***) means the subjects are available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
- Four asterisks (****) means the subject is available to candidates in Liberia only
- Five asterisks (*****) means the subject is available to candidates in Sierra Leone only
Also, its important to note that the Chemistry Practical will hold on 18th August not 17th.
The above should be the only things that might confuse you but if you still have any issues with the timetabe, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
You can either download the Updated WAEC TIMETABLE in PDF HERE or just view it on this website.
Please click (zoom) on the image below to have a better view of the timetable.
Other Important Notes:
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
ALLSCHOOL TEAM wishes you best of luck in your examination.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.