This page will show you the updated steps on how to do your JAMB Regularization. The fee for the regularisation is N5,300.
JAMB Regularization provides opportunity for candidates who have been admitted in their school but the admission is not on JAMB Admission Portal or JAMB Matriculation List.
The regularization is for you if:
- You have been admitted by your school but your admission is not on jamb portal or matriculation list
- Your school gave you a course different from the one on JAMB portal.
Whare can you do the jamb regulariation? You can only do the JAMB Regularization in a JAMB office. You canot do it yourself neither can you do it in a jamb cbt center.
How much is jamb regularization? The Fee is Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N5,300) including service fee.
Documents Needed for JAMB Regularization
Go with the following documents:
- JAMB Registration Print-out (the one showing your choice of institution)
- JAMB Result Slip (for utme candidates)
- O’level Result (it must not be the original result)
- Your School Admission Letter
- Anything to proof you were actually admitted by the school. If your school released their list in pdf, tell them the page number and serial number your name can be located.
How to Do You JAMB Regularization.
- Go to JAMB Office and request for the regulariation
- After registration, take the print out to your school admission office, they will instruct you on what next to do
- The print out will be forwarded back to jamb office by your school
If you have a question, suggestion or complaint, please use the comment box below to ask us. We will be pleased to answer you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.