Dental School Enugu Post UTME Form: Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. Candidates who did not choose the school can apply. Cut-off mark is 120 for ND Programmes and 180 for BTech (degree) programmes. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to bring to the notice of all Prospective Candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu that the post utme form for 2020/2021 session is out.
That registration exercise for the Post UTME screening exercise has commenced already. Register as son as you can!
Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy Courses
The under-listed are available courses in dental school Enugu.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Candidates Eligible to Apply for dental School Enugu Post UTME Form
Candidates must have chosen FCDT&T, Enugu in JAMB UTME.
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
- Candidates who did not choose the school in JAMB UTME can apply.
How to Apply for Dental School Enugu Post UTME
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO:
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking here or visiting fedcodtten.edu.ng.
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment.
- Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.:
- O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
- Photocopies of all evidences of payment.
CLOSING DATE: 4th September 2020.
Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy Post UTME Screening Method
To be announced later.
If you have any questions, please feel free to as us using the comment box below.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2021/2021.
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.