Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. This is the Oko Poly Evening and Weekend Admission Forms. The application fee is N10,000. See how to apply and other details below:
Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various EVENING and WEEKEND National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
In this page we will show you available programmes, admission requirements and other vital information.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Evening Courses.
The under listed courses are Oko Poly ND Part-Time ND programmes
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Hospitality Management
- Home and Rural Economics
Candidates must possess: At least (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
How to Obtain Federal Poly Oko ND Part-time Form.
Applications cost: Cost is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000).
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng (see the exact link to the portal below)
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme and enter your Phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
Closing Date: Not Specified
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.