KWASU Post UTME Form: Kwara State University (KWASU), has reopened the Post UTME application portal for the 2022/2023 academic session The cut-off mark is 140. Form cost N2,000. The registration deadline is now Friday, 30th September 2022.
This is to inform applicants who are still interested in obtaining the Post-UTME Application form of Kwara State University (KWASU) that the management has reopened the application portal.
The Online registration has now been extended till Friday, 30th September 2022.
This page will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply, and other vital information.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase KWASU Post-UTME.
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is KWASU
- Candidates interested in Admission into KWASU but have not made it their first choice. Such candidates are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening Form.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00).
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register,.
- Fill the Application Form by entering your details
- provide your names(First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- under Academic Programme, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME application form for DE admission or vice versa)
- under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click “Register”
- On the next page, click “Save” and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
- On the “CONFIRMPRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.
EXTENDED CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Friday, 30th September 2022
- In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into KWASU is based on meeting the University’s and the academic programme’s cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
- Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate for that matter, would lead to disqualification and would be reported to the Law Enforcement Agencies for possible prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.